Students Tell What Halloween Candy They Would Like

Ashley Heaton, Reporter

Halloween is the time for candy. Fruity, chocolaty, and whatever other kind of candy you can think of. Candy is great because there’s  a type of candy for everyone. Not only is there candy but there is also other treats that people handout at Halloween. What is the best treat or candy that people can handout at Halloween? 

“Definitely Twix,’’ Sophomore, Hannah Gunnel, says. 

She loves Twix, it’s her favorite candy bar. She gets tons of them around Halloween and that makes her happy. However, more than anything else she loves when she gets donuts and homemade root beer or hot chocolate. 

She might like getting other stuff but she really wishes that someone would hand out sour patch watermelon which is a popular candy among high schoolers. 

“I don’t like regular Sour Patch but that’s all anyone gives out,” Gunnel, said.  

So for Gunnel the perfect Halloween would be for someone to hand out Twix’s,  Sour Patch Watermelons, and donuts. But there are other candies that different people might prefer. 

“I love Milkyway’s,” Sophomore, Cambree Hildreth, says.  

She feels that Milky Ways are the best candy out there. If she got mostly Milk Ways for Halloween she would be very happy. Her favorite fruity candy is Skittles, but she feels like lots of people handout skittles and Milky Ways. 

So just like Gunnel there’s that one candy that they really want and feel that no one ever gives out for Halloween. For Hildreth it’s health bars. 

“I feel like no ever gives Health out,” Hildreth, said. 

In conclusion it seems as if high school students are wishing for different candy this year. They like and enjoy all the candy they normally get but there are some candies that people just don’t give out that they really want. The best things to handout for Halloween would be the candies that people feel that they aren’t really getting anymore.