Students Tell Their Favorite Winter Date Ideas

L Salmon, Reporter

Winter is finally here! This is the time where you can dress in layers, get all cozy, and finally ask that one person on a fun date that you have been wanting to for forever. You might think that this time of year is only fun for those who are already in a relationship, but that is false! This is a time that you can use to get to know people and do fun things with your friends.

“My favorite date in the winter was one time, me and a group of friends went to  dinner in station park, and then we took the frontrunner to Salt Lake and we walked to the Galivan center to go ice skating. It was so fun because we weren’t just sitting at home watching a movie and we actually went out and did something.” Farmington senior, Izzy Nord, said.

“A date that you can do that is always fun in the winter is getting a group of people and going sledding! It is a fun and active way for everyone to do something and then after you can get hot coco and warm up and it is perfect!” Farmington senior, Lyndsy Hendrickson, said.

“Take your date to park city to this tram that is on the mountain. It’s so cute and you can ride it up the mountian and you can get hot chocolate and just be cozy inside while enjoying the snowy view.” Farmington senior, Paige Pettite, said.

There are so many cheap and fun things that you can get a group of people to do in the winter! So don’t let the winter blues get you down and go out on a fun date!