Zodiac Series: Aries and Taurus Reflection

Charli Merrill, Staff Writer

If you have followed our Astrology series, then you must be familiar with all the different zodiac signs. This week, we will be focusing on two of them: Aries and Taurus. With each sign comes different characteristics that you develop according to your birthday. But, have you ever wondered how accurate these traits/characteristics actually are? Let’s find out!

First, we need some background info. The Aries season is from March 21st to April 19th. Aries are typically categorized as courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, and honest. Their weaknesses can be short tempered, moody, and impatient. Depending on who you are or how closely you follow Astrology, this might hold true to you. 

“I do follow Astrology really closely and I strongly agree with the characteristics that my sign says about me”, Sophomore, Ellie Duncan said.

Next, the Taurus season is from April 20th to May 20th. Taurus’s are known for being reliable, patient, practical, devoted, and responsible. Their downfalls are stubbornness, possessive and uncompromising.

“I do believe in Astrology but I’m not a die hard, but I think my Taurus sun makes a lot of sense and I feel like my Aries moon truly represents me.” Sophomore, Colton Johnson said.

Out of the eight Aries and Taurus’s asked, 7 said the character traits represent them, and only 1 disagreed with them. Out of the same eight people, 4 said they believed in Astrology while 4 do not.

As we can see, a lot of people resonate with their zodiac sign, even if it might be a coincidence. The important thing is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the matter and that is completely fine.

Don’t forget to come back for more Astrology related stories!