Sing 2 Experience

Sing 2 Experience

Livia Olson, Arts and Entertainment Reporter

Sing 2 is the best movie on the market right now. A cinematic masterpiece is available for $11 at your local movie theater. This movie is on the rise in popularity for many reasons. All ages can enjoy this fun-loving movie along with a great theater experience. Sing 2 is full of popular songs that the whole theater can sing along to. This brings such a great interactive movie experience. The songs are very catchy and you will be listening to the soundtrack for weeks after you see it.

When we went out to see Sing 2, my friends and I got tickets for the 10:30pm showing. I would highly recommend seeing this movie late at night. The theater was full of enthusiastic fans, united in their love for Sing 2. It is the perfect movie to go out and see with your friends or family.

When students were asked about their opinions on Sing 2, there were varied opinions. Some loved the movie while others thought quite the opposite.

“My thoughts on Sing 2 were that it was actually better than Spider Man…there were so many components they put into it. There’s love, romance, comedy… the whole time I was on the edge of my seat,” senior, Kaitlyn Clark, says.

While Clark loved the movie, others felt differently about it.

“My thoughts on Sing 2 is that it was a terrible show. I couldn’t pay attention to any of it,” junior, Boston Peterson, says.

Clearly, Sing 2 has gained a lot of popularity but the question is: will you go see it?