The Last Dance

Lily Brough, Student Life

Farmington High School has tons of fun, exciting dances throughout the year. We have homecoming, harvest, sweethearts, prom and senior cotillion. Senior cotillion is put together specifically for the seniors to all have one last dance together. 

“I think it will be fun because that’s where you just go with friends and it’s a good way to spend the last little bit with all your friends,” senior, Whitney Ralph, said.

Here is some information you’ll need to know about it. The senior cotillion is May 6, 2023 from 6:00-10:00 pm. Dinner will be provided and then after will be the dance starting at 8:00 pm. No need to worry about finding a date because this dance will be stag, so just come with your friends! Another important thing to know is that it will be a semi formal dress.

You will need to pay ahead of time in order to go to this dance. It is $25 for dinner and $25 for the dance itself. 

Two separate payments to make sure you get those both done so you can be let in. 

We asked a few students to see if they think having a Senior cotillion is a good idea and why?

“I think it’s a good idea because lots of seniors don’t have a full schedule. So lots of seniors don’t see each other very much so it’s like a last get together where all the seniors can hang out and have fun,” senior, Skye Gilliland, said

Another student said, “The senior cotillion is a great way to get all the seniors together one last time to just have fun. I’m very excited to have a dance just for the seniors and to go with all my friends,” senior, Kendel Kerbs, said.