Senior Year in Review

Senior Year in Review

Charli Merrill, Student Life

It’s so crazy to think there’s less than a month of the school year left, and for us seniors, It’s the last one. It’s definitely a bittersweet ending, but this school has offered so many great opportunities for memories to be made. 

Whether it was attending sports games, drill competitions, or participating in spirit weeks, there was always some sort of extracurricular or event to attend. Regardless of your interests, there’s always something catered to each crowd, which can be interesting to see what stood out to people the most throughout our high school years. 

“My favorite high school experience was definitely going to homecoming junior year out on the football field. It was super fun. I disliked the feeling of a big high school though because It didn’t seem like I knew anyone since there were so many people. If I could go back and do something differently, I would definitely try to take a class at Davis tech to get ahead at college,” senior, Ty Miller, said. 

“My favorite memory was the football games because it was fun to see everyone cheering for our school. Something I disliked was summit because it was really hard to adapt at first and I hate PFA’s,” senior, Bella Anderson, said. 

Bella also explained that if she could go back and do something differently, she would do all of the things she waited until senior year to do, and go to all of the football games and school events all three years. 

“I really liked the post-football In-n-Out run where you see everyone you were just sitting next to in the student section,” senior, Josh Hillbig, said. 

Something Josh disliked about high school was stressing about social stuff, school and work, and doesn’t know if it was worth it to push himself so hard. If he could do it over again, he would try to relax and chill out a bit more. 

Everyone had different high school experiences, but overall it was such a memorable journey that we will look back on for the rest of our lives.