The Student News Site of Farmington High School

Nix News

Nix News

Nix News

Polls

What grade are you in?

• Sophomore (36%, 14 Votes)
  • Junior (36%, 14 Votes)
  • Senior (28%, 11 Votes)

Total Voters: 39

Loading ... Loading ...

Coachella: The Music Festival Of The Year

Coachella is one of the most iconic music festivals to attend! This known music festival has once again brought together music lovers from all over the world for an unforgettable weekend of music, art, and a memorable experience.

The festival grounds were transformed into an exciting and vibrant atmosphere with tons of colorful stages, art installations, and just an exciting thrilling vibe in the air.

The headlining lineup was nothing short of a hit featuring Lana Del Rey, Tyler The Creator, and Doja Cat. Not to mention the many artists across various genres that also performed at Coachella. “Some of my favorite artists were announced to perform, and I wish I could go so bad!” Senior, Kelsey Dearden said. 

From chart-topping pop stars to indie darlings, who wouldn’t want to go? Special appearances brought out also had the crowd thrilled with excitement.

Not only is Coachella known for the music, but also the endless experiences and activities. The interactive art installations provide Instagram-worthy backdrops, while the food vendors serve up delicious (and yes, overpriced) dishes, which all comes hand in hand with the attraction of celebrities and influencers.

Coachella is known for its bold and unique fashion trends, and anyone who goes knows that the side quest of a festival outfit is all part of the experience itself. “Since its inception in 1999, Coachella has become somewhat of a runway in addition to a music festival. Many festival goers take outfit planning very seriously, creating some memorable, daring looks.” Journalist for Business Insider, Callie Ahlgrim said.

Overall, Coachella 2024 is a celebration of music, art, and community. It brings people together, and creates unity with shared experiences. Whether you were dancing in the crowd, discovering new artists, or soaking up the atmosphere, Coachella is an unforgettable experience. Definitely something to add to your bucket list if you’re a music fan!