The Student News Site of Farmington High School

Nix News

Nix News

Nix News

Polls

What grade are you in?

• Sophomore (36%, 14 Votes)
  • Junior (36%, 14 Votes)
  • Senior (28%, 11 Votes)

Total Voters: 39

Loading ... Loading ...

Tarzan Cast Entertains Farmington Students and Families

Farmington’s latest school play was an exciting, colorful, and skillfully constructed performance.  

Being a part of a cast creates a unified team and bonds people together. However, stress among the actors and actresses may arise. Overall, being a part of a play includes a lot of responsibility and commitment.  

Our Farmington Tarzan cast displayed their ability to cope with the stresses of a play and showed how a group of people can come together to form an amazing show.  

With the play closing just last Saturday, we asked cast members of the play how they felt about the overall experience of participating in the play.  

A unique aspect of this play was the silk dancers or aerialists that performed during the show. This was a fun and different way to elevate this performance.  

“Honestly getting to work with the cast has been the best because everyone is so nice and welcoming… I’ve been doing silks for four years,” sophomore, Ellie Blundell says.  

“I’ve loved so much about this performance but mostly the cast is so sweet and it’s (been) amazing to be able to be in the show with them. I have been doing silks for eight years,” freshman, Audrey Roger says. 

The lead, Wyatt Wardle, answered questions related to his experience playing the character Tarzan.  

“My favorite part of being in the play is the experience I have gained from it. Being around the cast was a great experience too. I love performing and working hard for this performance. It is very rewarding,” senior, Wyatt Wardle said.  

Wyatt says that he experiences some nerves before performances, but he does vocal warmups and takes a big breather to get ready for the show and calm himself.  

This performance of Tarzan is certainly one for the books and one that all audiences that saw it will remember! Consider checking out the next Farmington school play,or who knows maybe consider auditioning to be a part of it!