Boston Celtics favorites to win title

Cooper Hyde, Sports Reporter

The Boston Celtics are no strangers to the thrill of competing in the NBA Finals. The Celtics have been determined to win the championship trophy. Last year the Celtics lost in the finals and they are determined to take it all this year. 

The Celtics possess a lot of talent and skill on their roster. Players like Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown have showcased superior skills, versatility, and leadership. These young stars are key contributors and have impressing shots and defensive tenacity. Their growth and development will be crucial in Boston’s quest for a championship. “ I think the Celtics will go all the way this year. They have a really talented roster.” Tate Tompson Senior at Farmington High School.

The Celtics had to make new coaching adjustments with head coach Ime Udoka being fired after having an improper intimate relationship with a team staffer. The new head coach of the Boston Celtics is Joe Mazzulla. “I think one of the things that’s pretty obvious and evident about Joe is he’s a really good coach, and he’s also just an outstanding leader,” Stevens said in a conference call late Thursday afternoon. “I think he’s done a great job, right from the get-go of, again, kind of like I said, galvanizing a locker room around a mission.” With the gain of a new coach the Celtics have been on track and favored to win the finals.

With a talented team, esteemed coaching staff, and dedication to take it all this year the Celtics have the necessary ingredients for success. “ The Boston Celtics are very young and talented. I think they have what it takes to be on top for the next couple years. I think they will win the finals this year and continue to grow and get better.” Ty Rawson Senior at Farmington High School. The Celtics beat the Philadelphia 76ers in game seven and are not showing any signs of slowing down. The Easter Conference finals begin on Wednesday evening with great anticipation. The Boston Celtics meet for a seven game series, with the winner earning a trip to the finals.